The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
Looking for soft, chewy and delicious chocolate chip cookies? You’ve found them! Plus they just so happen to be VEGAN! These have been my FAVORITE cookie recipe for years, now i’m sharing!
- 1 cup non-dairy margarine (or you can use regular butter if not vegan)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (this will help keep it soft)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup white wheat flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Blend together margarine, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Add non-dairy milk and vanilla until a creamy consistency is reached.
- In a separate bowl place white wheat flour, almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients to the creamy mixture until there is a dough with no lumps. Fold in chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Place a silicon baking mat or parchment paper on baking sheets.
- Using a cookie scoop place on baking sheets and bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes (I prefer super soft cookies so I usually bake for 8 minutes).
Recipe adapted from Atiliay.
Looking for other cookie recipes? Here’s one!