The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 cup non-dairy margarine or you can use regular butter if not vegan
- 1/2 cup brown sugar this will help keep it soft
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup white wheat flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Blend together margarine, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Add non-dairy milk and vanilla until a creamy consistency is reached.
- In a separate bowl place white wheat flour, almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients to the creamy mixture until there is a dough with no lumps. Fold in chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Place a silicon baking mat or parchment paper on baking sheets.
- Using a cookie scoop place on baking sheets and bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes (I prefer super soft cookies so I usually bake for 8 minutes).
Recipe adapted from Atiliay.
Looking for other cookie recipes? Here’s one!